Park Policies & Information
Our business office is open Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The business office is closed Saturday & Sunday.
Please confirm all information before your event.
Deposit And Payment Terms
1. CORPORATE PICNICS:
– A first deposit is due two weeks after you schedule your picnic. Until deposit is received, event is not confirmed.
– A second deposit will also be requested.
– Final balance invoice, based on your ticket order, is due two weeks after picnic.
– At any time BPP may consider a corporate picnic as ‘Private.’ In this case,
the corporate picnic follows the ‘Private Picnic’ guidelines for deposits, final
payments and ticket order.
2. PRIVATE PICNICS:
– BPP considers Family Reunions, Church Picnics, Weddings, Birthday
Parties and the like to be ‘Private Picnics.’
– A first deposit is due two weeks after you schedule your picnic.
Until deposit is received, event is not confirmed.
3. A minimum of $300.00 of your deposit is non-refundable should you decide not to have your event.
4. FINAL BALANCE is determined by tickets ordered, not actual attendance.
– Final balance and ticket order is required three weeks prior to picnic. Additional ticket orders
within two weeks of event require cash or money order payment, and ticket pickup prior to day of event.
5. We accept cash, check, money order and PAYPAL credit card payments.
– PAYPAL payments incur an additional
surcharge. – Combine multiple checks/money orders you may receive and submit one payment. Please note group name and picnic date with all payments.
6. RETURNED / NSF CHECKS
Subject to a $50.00 return check charge. Replacement payment and subsequent payments must be made by certified check/money order/cash.
1. Ticket printing and final invoicing are based on your “Ticket Order Form.” BPP will be prepared to serve and seat the number of guests on that form. If ticket request is less than estimated count, difference should not fall below 90% of original estimate.
2. “Ticket Order Form” must be received 2-3 weeks prior to picnic, to ensure enough time to print and mail tickets. You are urged to distribute tickets to your guests in advance of your picnic. Picnic coordinator is responsible for distributing tickets to guests. BPP is not responsible for holding or distributing tickets at gate.
3. Tickets requested within 2 weeks prior to picnic must be picked up / paid for (if applicable) at BPP office, or you must pay for overnight shipping. No personal checks will be accepted within two weeks of picnic.
4. Tickets are custom printed for each group and are required for event admission. Guests turn in tickets at gate, where they receive a wristband and are directed to seating area.
5. Guests without tickets must pay CASH admission at gate. ADMISSION PRICE AT GATE IS HIGHER THAN ADVANCE TICKET PRICE.
6. Tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable, and may not be exchanged for another event date. Guests who forget or lose tickets must still pay cash admission at gate. WEATHER SITUATIONS DURING EVENT DO NOT MERIT A TICKET EXCHANGE OR REFUND.
Policies and Procedures
1. Call our picnic consultants to confirm availability for your event. When reserving your date, you may estimate the number of guests attending.
2. Requests for Deposits will be sent to you. Payments and Due Dates are very important! These payments confirm your reservation, and will be credited toward your final balance.
3. A Contract will be sent to you noting picnic date, times, and special arrangements. Both copies of contract must be signed and returned to Brandywine Picnic Park for confirmation. A signed contract must be on file for all events.
4. Your picnic coordinator is your group’s primary representative. Picnic coordinator, or designee should be present for entire picnic event. Picnic coordinator is responsible for picnic contract, payments, distributing tickets, and keeping group informed about park facilities and policies.
5. POSTPONEMENTS, RAINDATES, WEATHER…
• Coordinators who postpone an event for any reason (up to 7 am on the day of the event) are required to choose another picnic date, or risk forfeiting entire deposit. Details should be confirmed with BPP management.
• Should BPP cancel an event, picnic deposits will be held to use for another event date, details to be confirmed between coordinator and BPP management.
• A change in your picnic date or guest
count requires a new ticket order form.
• Picnics not rescheduled within a year from
original event date will forfeit entire deposit.
• Please remember this is an outdoor venue, subject to irregular terrain, insects and unanticipated weather situations at any time.
6. Park Facilities & Activities: Please advise BPP if your group requires reserved time for softball, volleyball or the dunk tank. Weather conditions may affect some activities. Appropriate footwear required for all activities, especially water activities.
7. SEATING IS DETERMINED BY GROUP SIZE, PER YOUR TICKET ORDER, AND SEATING LOCATION REQUESTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. SEATING IS NOT GUARANTEED FOR ‘WALK-IN’ GUESTS ON DAY OF EVENT.
8. Groups with tax exempt status must complete a PA. Tax Exemption form to waive sales tax.
9. BPP reserves the right to revise menu, pricing and other terms without notice. A “No Food To Go” policy is strictly enforced, and coolers may be checked at gate.
10. To exclusively book your group, please contact BPP.11. Pets are NOT permitted at BPP.